· ADVOCACY: - Advocating and lobbying for change in policies and practices at all Commonwealth, State, Territory and Local
Governments, Services, Communities and Families.
· REFERRALS: - Referrals for assessments of prenatally exposed individuals.
· SUPPORT: - To family, individuals, governments departments, and educational institutions.
· EDUCATION: - Increase community awareness about the dangers of drinking during pregnancy and FAS/FAE; Distribute culturally
relevant information through a health literacy program; Develop education curricula for inclusion at all levels of education.
· RESOURCES: - Develop culturally appropriate educative resources (e.g., pamphlets, brouchers, videos and websites); Utilize
diverse methods of and settings for communication (e.g., conferences, workshops, focus groups, various media and press releases).